Business Setup & Planning
We can create a sure-fire strategy to get you through the first stages of your business development. We can advise you on the many aspects of starting a new business, from choosing the right business structure and tax minimisation strategies to the right accounting systems.
We will set up your financial reporting systems, and put all the necessary business structures in place, including:
- Registrations including business name, ACN, ABN, TFN
- Incorporating business structures
- Training options
- Advice on and set up of accounting packages such as XERO, MYOB , QuickBooks and BankLink
- Requirements for workers’ compensation insurance (WorkCover, WorkSafe etc)
- Payroll and superannuation
- Employment contracts.
Our packages are structured according to your business’ size and needs. Your annual business health check includes a review of:
- Internal bookkeeping /accounting function
- Internal controls – separation of duties, risk assessment
- Record keeping
- Employment agreements
- Banking review – security/pricing
- Management reporting
- Debtor and creditor management
- Process efficiency
- Business owners governance – Shareholders agreements/Buy Sell agreements, Employment agreements, Owners leave entitlements
- Statutory compliance – ATO, State Revenue Office, Workcover
- Detailed report including recommendations
We offer a business coaching, mentoring and networking program called Plant: Grow: Reap . The program offers discussion and collaboration with business owners, entrepreneurs and experts to help facilitate
It’s perfect for if:
- You are a business owner who wants more out of your business, or life in general. Whether it be quality of life or time out of the business or just getting your head around keeping the wheels turning.
- You want access to a quality group of people with similar desires and issues, who can guide you, and bounce ideas around with you based on a collective wealth of experience.
- You have taken your current structure as far as you can without a change in the way you or your business operates.
- You feel you need a group of like-minded business friends for support.
- You’re kicking goals and you want to connect with other business owners who are successful too.
- You need the support of qualified and trusted advisors, but aren’t necessarily able to outlay the cash to pay them individually.