Business Consulting & Advisory Services
We can create a sure-fire strategy to get you through the first stages of your business development. We can advise you on the many aspects of starting a new business, from choosing the right business structure and tax minimisation strategies to the right accounting systems.
We will set up your financial reporting systems, and put all the necessary business structures in place, including:
- Registrations including business name, ACN, ABN, TFN
- Incorporating business structures
- Training options
- Advice on and set up of accounting packages such as XERO, MYOB , QuickBooks and BankLink
- Requirements for workers’ compensation insurance (WorkCover, WorkSafe etc)
- Payroll and superannuation
- Employment contracts.
We can also provide ongoing support for your business with our advisory services.
Our packages are structured according to your business’ size and needs. Your annual business health check includes a review of:
- Internal bookkeeping /accounting function
- Internal controls – separation of duties, risk assessment
- Record keeping
- Employment agreements
- Banking review – security/pricing
- Management reporting
- Debtor and creditor management
- Process efficiency
- Business owners governance – Shareholders agreements/Buy Sell agreements, Employment agreements, Owners leave entitlements
- Statutory compliance – ATO, State Revenue Office, Workcover
- Detailed report including recommendations
Strategic Planning & Business Advisory Services
The majority of our business advisory services are conducted through our specific advisory arm - Plant: Grow: Reap.
Plant: Grow: Reap was created specifically to provide our clients with help beyond just tax, but also ensure we could offer our advisory expertise to business owners and individuals beyond our existing clients at Aintree Group.
We know there is no “one-size-fits-all” path from start-up to success. You define “success” on your own terms, with your own goals. We’re here to bring the expertise you need to forge your own path to your own successes.We’re not touting a “double-your-revenue-overnight” kind of miracle. We are here to provide genuine, long-term, strategic planning and advice that will suit your business, and help achieve your desired outcomes.
You can find out more about Plant: Grow: Reap here
We can help with:
- Strategic Planning
- Business Set Up
- Banking and Finance Assessments (Pre-Lending)
- KPI Management & Benchmarking
- Scenario Planning
- Business Value Indications
- Debtor Management
- Marriage Breakdown
- Process and Internal Procedure Reviews
- Inventory/WIP Management
- Board of Advice Meetings
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Succession Planning
- Financial Planning
- Personal Goals Planning
- Personal Properties Securities Register (PPSR) Advice
- Pricing Matrix
- Marketing Management – including website and social media
You pick and choose what you want from us, and we provide it. Life doesn’t always go to plan – so if you need us to jump in with additional help later on, then that can be arranged!
Why do accountants make the best business advisors?
Accountants gain huge analytical insight when working closely with you and your business. We can extract knowledge from the numbers – giving us a unique perspective to observe opportunities for growth, and obstacles to overcome.
We know your business inside-out, so we can bring new ideas and solutions to the table that suit the way you like to run things.
We’re aware of all the moving pieces involved, and how they need to fit together. We know there is not a “one size fits all” approach to business advisory. Each business is unique, and each business owner has their own goals – for their business, their retirement and their beneficiaries.
We have a huge network of other experts like lawyers, marketers and HR advisors, who can jump on board and give you the advice you need, when you need it.
Plant: Grow: Reap was designed by accountants to help businesses in more ways that just a tax return. We’re passionate about making sure business owners have the support they need to kick goals – from start up to retirement, and beyond.