Our Community Involvement
Local Community Events
We enjoy getting involved with our local community in Kew.
Our partner, Ashley Wignell, is a committee member of the Kew Business Association.
We also host and attend local seminars, and collaborate with schools and other businesses in the area. Keep your eye on our blog and social media pages for the latest event updates!
Click here for a list of our upcoming events and seminars.
Fundraisers, Donations & Sponsorships
We’ve developed ongoing relationships with many different organisations, to support many fundraising events in our local (and wider) community, including:
- Ivanhoe Grammar School’s Friends of Ridgeway Music and Friends of Ridgeway Theatre Fundraisers.
- MAYA Concert 2017 & 2018: Bindaas Bollywood Dance Company’s annual fundraiser in support of HerSpace.
- Sponsor for Busy Kingdom's 2017 EP release.
- Platinum Sponsor for Ivanhoe Grammar School Musicals for many years, including Jesus Christ Superstar (2017) and The Secret Garden (2018).
- Sponsor for OIGA's 2018 Cocktails and Connections Networking Evening.
- Sponsor for the PNET Cancer Foundation's Trivia Night 2018.
- Sponsor for Kaylen Bassett, Australian Canoe Slalom Athlete.
- Supporting Jeans for Genes Day 2018 at the office.
- Gold Sponsor for the 2018 "Unite to Fight Cancer" Ladies Luncheon in support of the Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation.
- Sponsor for Montmorency Primary School's 2018 school musical, 'Saving Home'.
So, you’re looking for sponsorship?
Aintree Group are excited to be able to offer a number of different levels and types of sponsorship. We’ve tried to make it as simple as possible for you to see whether what we offer fits your needs.
If you would like to apply to be sponsored by us in one of the categories below click on the relevant link to get access to the initial application form.
All levels of sponsorship require a commitment back from you that includes, but is not limited to, promoting Aintree Group through social media, logo use, and attendance at the event.
Each level has specific requirements and in certain cases, depending on the level of support you are requesting, we’ll negotiate the terms
with you on a case by case basis.
If there’s something you’re keen to get support for, but you don’t think it fits here, please click this link to send us an email with your sponsorship proposal.
We offer three levels of sponsorship:
Is used to provide support to other businesses, organisations and community or charity events to value of up to $1000. Corporate sponsorship must be for specific, identifiable not-for-profit projects, events or activities essential to your community endeavour. This can include uniforms for local sporting teams, supplies for community recreation classes, venue hire for community educational events and local sporting events, such as awards nights.
If you think this sponsorship is relevant to you, click here and you’ll be redirected to the application form and further information specific to this category.
Our Fundraising Sponsorship is used to provide one-off donations to an event that is specifically held to raise money for a cause. The cause can be a charity, community event or to raise funds for an individual for a specific purpose.
We can donate items worth up to $200 to be used as prizes in raffles, competitions, games or silent auctions at the fundraising event.
If you’d like us to consider offering a fundraising sponsorship, click here and you’ll find an application form.
This level of sponsorship is for individuals or teams who are elite in their field. It encompasses performing arts, fine arts, academia and sport. We can provide a monetary sponsorship to cover or part cover costs of training, equipment, travel, competition entries, books or other expenses.
This level of sponsorship is very specific, and each application will be discussed on a case by case basis and application will require a face to face interview in our offices in Kew, Victoria at a time mutually agreeable.
To send us an expression of interest in Individual/Team Sponsorship click here and complete the initial application form, we’ll then be in touch to discuss your application further.
Other ways we can help:
- Hosting seminars, meetings and corporate events in our conference room.
- Online support: we can share an event, endeavour or achievement in our newsletter, or on our website and/or social media pages.
Please click here to read our Sponsorship Terms & Conditions.