Making a difference - and having a lot of fun while we're at it!
At Aintree Group, we're passionate about community support and empowerment.
We're members of B1G1, as part of the "Business For Good" movement, and over the years we've developed strong, ongoing relationships with many other businesses, charitable organisations, committees and annual events.
Charities, organisations, events and fundraising campaigns that we're lucky to have worked with...
- Ivanhoe Grammar School’s Friends of Ridgeway Music, Friends of Ridgeway Theatre, and annual Musical Production, concerts and plays.
- Bindaas Bollywood Dance Company’s annual MAYA fundraising concert in support of HerSpace and Bushfire Relief (2020).
- Sponsor for Busy Kingdom's 2017 EP release.
- Sponsor for OIGA's 2018 Cocktails and Connections Networking Evening.
- Sponsor for the PNET Cancer Foundation's Trivia Night 2018.
- Gold Sponsor for the 2018 "Unite to Fight Cancer" Ladies Luncheon in support of the Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation.
- Montmorency Primary School's 2018 school musical, 'Saving Home'.
- Aintree Group Directors Graham, Shane and Andrea are all members of the Royal Children's Hospital Foundation.
- Gold Sponsor of the Ovarian Cancer Ladies Fundraising Luncheon 2019
- Major sponsor for Headspace Collingwood's Community Day 2019.
- Hosting annual International Women's Day events in support of various charities.
- Second Chance Animal Rescue's Paws At Work program
- Big Group Hug's 2020 "Socks, Jocks & PJs" Campaign
For several years Aintree Group has been an official sponsor of Australian Canoe Slalom athlete Kaylen Bassett. We have supported Kaylen with funding for overseas competitions such as the ECA Cup in Europe.
It's been fantastic to see him grow and develop as an athlete from the paddling experience gained from international events.
Australian Canoe Athlete - Kaylen Bassett
Are you looking for a sponsor?
Aintree Group are excited to be able to offer a number of different levels and types of sponsorship. We’ve tried to make it as simple as possible for you to see whether what we offer fits your needs.
To apply for sponsorship in one of the categories below, click on the relevant link to get access to the initial application form. If
there’s something you’d like our support for, but you don’t think it fits one of our existing catergories, please click
to send us an email with your sponsorship proposal.
We offer three types of sponsorship:
1. Corporate Sponsorship
Is used to provide monetary support to other businesses, organisations and community or charity events to value of up to $1000.
If you think this sponsorship is relevant to you, click here and you’ll be redirected to the application form and further information specific to this category.
2. Fundraising Sponsorship
Our Fundraising Sponsorship is when we help you fundraise for a cause close to your heart, by providing items to be used as prizes in raffles, competitions, games or silent auctions at the fundraising event.
If you’d like us to consider offering a fundraising sponsorship, click here and you’ll find an application form.
3. Individual/Team Sponsorship
This level of sponsorship is for individuals or teams who are elite in their field. It encompasses performing arts, fine arts, academia and sport.
To send us an expression of interest in Individual/Team Sponsorship click
and complete the initial application form, we’ll then be in touch to discuss your application further.
Other ways we can help:
- Hosting seminars, meetings and corporate events in our conference room. Find out more here.
- Online support: we can share an event, endeavour or achievement in our newsletter, or on our website and/or social media pages.
Please click here to read our Sponsorship Terms & Conditions.
Click here to read our tips on small business social responsibility.
If you have any questions about our sponsorship and donation policies, please contact our Communications Coordinator, Chelsea, at email@example.com.