Supporting the Community
Local Community Events
We enjoy getting involved with our local community in Camberwell.
You will see members of our team (and even sometimes the whole office) getting involved in events and run by Camberwell Junction.
We also host and attend local seminars, and collaborate with schools and other businesses in the area. Keep your eye on events page and on social media for the latest event updates!
Click here for a list of our upcoming events and seminars.
Fundraisers, Donations & Sponsorships
At Aintree Group, we're passionate about supporting the community and getting involved in fundraising endeavours. We're members of B1G1, as part of the "Business For Good" movement, and over the years we've developed strong, ongoing relationships with many other charitable organisations, committees and annual events.
In particular, our Director Graham Haydar and his wife Helen are heavily involved behind the scenes at the Royal Children's Hospital, and are extremely passionate about getting the whole office involved in Run for the Kids each year to raise money for the Chronic Illness Peer Support Program.
Click here to see details for our involvement in Run For The Kids 2019.
We also sponsor Australian Canoe Slalom athlete Kaylen Bassett for overseas competitions such as the ECA Cup in Europe. It's been fantastic to see him grow and develop as an athlete from the paddling experience gained from international events.
Graham, Shane and Andrea are also all members of the Royal Children's Hospital Foundation.
We also support many fundraising events in our local (and wider) community, including:
- Ivanhoe Grammar School’s Friends of Ridgeway Music and Friends of Ridgeway Theatre Fundraisers.
- MAYA Concert 2017 & 2018: Bindaas Bollywood Dance Company’s annual fundraiser in support of HerSpace.
- Sponsor for Busy Kingdom's 2017 EP release.
- Platinum Sponsor for Ivanhoe Grammar School's annual Musical Production, including Jesus Christ Superstar (2017) and The Secret Garden (2018) and Into The Woods (2019).
- Sponsor for OIGA's 2018 Cocktails and Connections Networking Evening.
- Sponsor for the PNET Cancer Foundation's Trivia Night 2018.
- Supporting Jeans for Genes Day 2018 at the office.
- Gold Sponsor for the 2018 "Unite to Fight Cancer" Ladies Luncheon in support of the Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation.
- Sponsor for Montmorency Primary School's 2018 school musical, 'Saving Home'.
- 2019 Melbourne MS Cycle - through Director Graham Haydar's participation and fundraising.
- Share The Dignity's "It's In The Bag" Christmas Drive, April Dignity Drive 2019, and Dance4Dignity 2019
- Participants of the RSPCA's Million Paws Walk 2019
- Annual sandwich-making workshop with Eat Up
Are you looking for a sponsor?
Aintree Group are excited to be able to offer a number of different levels and types of sponsorship. We’ve tried to make it as simple as possible for you to see whether what we offer fits your needs.
If you would like to apply to be sponsored by us in one of the categories below click on the relevant link to get access to the initial application form.
All levels of sponsorship require a commitment back from you that includes, but is not limited to, promoting Aintree Group through social media, logo use, and attendance at the event.
Each level has specific requirements and in certain cases, depending on the level of support you are requesting, we’ll negotiate the terms
with you on a case by case basis.
If there’s something you’re keen to get support for, but you don’t think it fits here, please click this link to send us an email with your sponsorship proposal.
We offer three levels of sponsorship:
1. Corporate Sponsorship
Is used to provide support to other businesses, organisations and community or charity events to value of up to $1000. Corporate Sponsorship must be for specific, identifiable not-for-profit projects, events or activities essential to your community endeavour. This can include uniforms for local sporting teams, supplies for community recreation classes, venue hire for community educational events and local sporting events, such as awards nights.
If you think this sponsorship is relevant to you, click here and you’ll be redirected to the application form and further information specific to this category.
2. Fundraising Sponsorship
Our Fundraising Sponsorship is used to provide one-off donations to an event that is specifically held to raise money for a cause. The cause can be a charity, community event or to raise funds for an individual for a specific purpose.
We can donate items worth up to $200 to be used as prizes in raffles, competitions, games or silent auctions at the fundraising event.
If you’d like us to consider offering a fundraising sponsorship, click here and you’ll find an application form.
3. Individual/Team Sponsorship
This level of sponsorship is for individuals or teams who are elite in their field. It encompasses performing arts, fine arts, academia and sport. We can provide a monetary sponsorship to cover or part cover costs of training, equipment, travel, competition entries, books or other expenses.
This level of sponsorship is very specific, and each application will be discussed on a case by case basis and application will require a face to face interview in our offices in Camberwell, Victoria at a time mutually agreeable.
To send us an expression of interest in Individual/Team Sponsorship click here and complete the initial application form, we’ll then be in touch to discuss your application further.
Other ways we can help:
- Hosting seminars, meetings and corporate events in our conference room. Find out more here.
- Online support: we can share an event, endeavour or achievement in our newsletter, or on our website and/or social media pages.
Please click here to read our Sponsorship Terms & Conditions.
Click here to read our tips on small business social responsibility.
If you have any questions about our sponsorship and donation policies, please contact our Communications Coordinator, Chelsea, at firstname.lastname@example.org.